Friday, November 07, 2008

Tagged!

Ok, this is new to me. I've been tagged by Catherine, who I met at Convenzione in Pleasanton (we took Lisa Kaus' class and I had a great time chatting with her!) I'm a new blogger and have never been tagged and I don't even think I know seven other bloggers (other than those blogs that I follow and don't have the courage to comment on! I'm shy.) but here goes...

Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok, 7 random facts:

1. I am 31 with a 6 year old daughter, 15 year old stepson, 13 year old stepdaughter and another one on the way (due May 14, 2009)
2. I am a night owl and I loathe the early morning!
3. I am Japanese, Italian, and Irish
4. I love soft, furry things and once owned a fuzzy blue sweater that was so soft I had to touch it at least once a day (it is now replacec by a white fuzzy scarf that I love!)
5. I curse like a sailor (especially in the car on the freeway. crazy $#@! drivers!!)
6. I was president of my school in the 6th grade
7. I believe there is life out in outerspace (like, aliens! E.T. and Contact are my favorite movies!)

Ok, now you're it:

Kisa
Layla
Jenny
Kelsi

Have fun! :)

2 comments:

  1. Alright, Girlie - I'm in. Tagged I am. :)

    I completely expect that you, being an artist, would be a night owl - that's when I work. However, I have to drink coffee all day to keep me up! I tend to be up at first light ...

    Oh, and sailor, eh? Well - I'm there with you while driving ... people can just be insane!!

    Alrighty - I'm off to type and tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These random facts make you even more interesting. Love the one about the swearing. And I stay up extremely late some nights too. Last time 5:30 and then slept till 10:30. Luckily I have teenagers and it was the weekend and no one else was up either and my husband let me sleep. A gift.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...