Monday, April 28, 2008

Studio Update...COLOR

Fun colors, I couldn't resist! I picked up some Twinkling H2Os at my local Papersource. Spent some time with Maya in the studio experimenting.
A bin full of funky yarn is my dream come true. And a wooden box full of junk.
Maya's little feet. Her toes criss cross and curl up when she's in the middle of an art project!
Happy Birthday to me! :) I turned 31 on April 24. Raul gifted me with a mini suitcase filled with fun goodies. :)
Random snapshots of COLOR splashed throughout my studio. Spent last week rearranging and adding more bits of ME.
Maya's collage below. I love her swirly signature on the bottom.
Finding bits of color here and there. My stepmom and her gal pal found a super cool THING out in front of our favorite shop, Fine Things in Arnold, CA. It's for hanging jewelry (I think!) and so I draped all my necklaces over it. It's got two sides, so it'd be perfect for an art show. Some day! :)
Feelin' blue when I collaged this in my art journal below. I'm currently in LOVE with Adirondack reinkers washed down with a little water and mixed in a teeny spray bottle ($1 at Target in the travel section). I bet they're much like the Adirondack color washes (already diluted in little bottles--might just get those next time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...